Here at Perry Bishop and Chambers we sell brand new homes on behalf of some of the UK’s leading house builders, as well as for a number of smaller regional and local developers – many of which can be purchased off plan. These range from houses and apartments suitable for first-time buyers to high spec large detached family homes.
Here are just some of the benefits of choosing to buy a brand new home:
1. Start from scratch – a new home is a blank canvas. Being able to personalise your new home, i.e. choosing kitchens, tiling and flooring in some cases means there are no expensive extensions or disruption to everyday living when building work is required.
2. Live for less – investing in a home which is more energy efficient, quality windows with double / triple glazing helping to keep energy bills down.
3. Everything new – including appliances, boilers / heating systems, up to date technology as well as flooring.
4. Specification – the internal specification, i.e. kitchens, work surfaces, bathrooms, tiling, flooring and appliances (if included) will be of a superior quality and if purchasing off-plan can be chosen to match your own personal tastes.
5. Helping you to move – often there are a wide range of offers, incentives available to help you whatever your personal circumstances. Help to buy, Part exchange, and Easymover.
6. Space – new homes are now designed to make the most of the space available. Designs can offer super flexible living with large open plan areas in some cases.
7. Low maintenance – with everthing brand new less chance of major maintenance. You can now relax and do the things you love, knowing you have a super new place to come home to.
8. Safe as houses – new homes have a high level of safety standards which include smoke alarms, security locks and in some cases either wiring for alarm systems or alarms installed.
9. Minimum stress – a new home will have no onward chain, survey issues or vendors changing heart – making the purchase a far less stressful move.
10. Warranties – All new homes have to adhere to a 10 year warranty which is normally a NHBC or its equivalent from the date of completion. This is an insurance to cover the cost of putting any damage right caused by defects in specified parts of the home.
Take a look at some of the beautiful new homes our branches are currently marketing across our region. There’s something to suit most budgets.